Established in 1951, McElroy’s has developed into a premier Mechanical Contractor and Facility Services company. For nearly 70 years, our company has provided innovative services that optimize the performance of world-class mechanical and plumbing systems that serve healthcare, industrial, commercial, education, entertainment & hospitality, government, and science & laboratory facilities.
Our offerings have grown over the years, but we still operate under our founding principles: Treat every customer and employee with respect and do the job right. The right way and for the right reason. Earning and maintaining your trust is our most important job.
- Accounts Receivable functions such as posting payments to customer accounts.
- Processing commercial and residential service billings.
- Vehicle Fleet Management: keeping accurate and organized records of all vehicles in the fleet.
- Occasional customer service and front office support.
- Other accounting functions as assigned.
Education or Certifications:
- High School Diploma
Relevant Years of Experience:
- 1-2 years accounting systems experience
- 1-2 years office administration experience
- 1-2 years experience with Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office products
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k match
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Time Off
McElroy’s Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. McElroy’s Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/ Females/ Protected Veterans/ Disabled. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting Human Resources: firstname.lastname@example.org