Customer Service Representative/Dispatcher
McElroy’s Inc., a leading regional plumbing, heating and air-conditioning company, has a full-time position available for a Customer Service Representative/Dispatcher.
This fast-paced position is a critical liaison to customers, service technicians, and other McElroy’s staff. You will maintain favorable customer relations, respond to and solve customer problems, and schedule service technicians while exercising discretionary judgement within the limits of McElroy’s policies and procedures.
- Excellent oral communication skills to accurately interpret customer problems and communicate these to service technicians
- Maintain good customer relations using courtesy, tact, and diplomacy
- Effective time management and prioritization skills to handle multiple telephone calls, service appointments, and technicians
- Attention to detail with a good memory
- Good keyboard skills with ability to type at least 40 words per minute
- Comfortable with computer systems
- 2 years customer service experience
- High school diploma or GED
McElroy’s offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits including 100% paid health insurance, 100% paid life insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, profit sharing, and 401K match.