Customer Service Representative
Established in 1951, McElroy’s has developed into a premier Mechanical Contractor and Facility Services company. For nearly 70 years, our company has provided innovative services that optimize the performance of world-class mechanical and plumbing systems that serve healthcare, industrial, commercial, education, entertainment & hospitality, government, and science & laboratory facilities.
Our offerings have grown over the years, but we still operate under our founding principles: Treat every customer and employee with respect and do the job right. The right way and for the right reason. Earning and maintaining your trust is our most important job.
McElroy’s Inc., a regional HVAC, mechanical and plumbing company is currently seeking a Customer Service Rep. This position serves as a liaison between customers and McElroy’s staff and is responsible for scheduling service calls, providing customer service and support as needed.
- Answer all incoming phone calls.
- Enter service calls & Sales Leads into the database with proper information for Technicians, Sales Consultants & Dispatchers to effectively provide service to customers.
- Take payments from customers over the phone as well as communicate account information as needed.
- Effectively communicate the customer’s needs to the proper person with minimal disruption to the customer to provide them with the information/service needed in a timely fashion.
- Be prepared to perform duties as dispatcher for the day as needed.
- Must be reliable & prepared to work a minimum of 40 hours/week.
Education or Certifications
- High school diploma
Relevant Years of Experience
- At least two years of working in customer service and/or office administration
- At least two years of experience using Microsoft Office
McElroy’s offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits including 100% paid health insurance, 100% paid life insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, profit sharing, and 401K match.
McElroy’s Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. McElroy’s Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/ Females/ Protected Veterans/ Disabled. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting Human Resources: Email email@example.com