IT Support Tech
Established in 1951, McElroy’s has developed into a premier Mechanical Contractor and Facility Services company. For nearly 70 years, our company has provided innovative services that optimize the performance of world-class mechanical and plumbing systems that serve healthcare, industrial, commercial, education, entertainment & hospitality, government, and science & laboratory facilities.
Our offerings have grown over the years, but we still operate under our founding principles: Treat every customer and employee with respect and do the job right. The right way and for the right reason. Earning and maintaining your trust is our most important job.
McElroy’s Inc is seeking a charismatic and innovative IT professional to join our Information Technology Department. The Support Desk Technician is a support role in the IT Department of McElroy’s Inc. The Support Desk Technician will provide first tier support to users with varying technology proficiency. The support Desk Technician and IT manager will work together to educate and enhance the technology experience of the end user.
- Assist staff with all aspects of using McElroy’s technology. This includes but is not limited to workstations, software, telephones, VPN, printers, scanners, email, and mobile services.
- Participates in system and network documentation efforts.
- Carry out tasks/projects related to the systems and network infrastructure as directed by the IT Manager.
- Provide support of office workstations, printers, fax machines, scanners, telephones, and other technology devices.
- Document and track end user issues and resolutions.
- Work with outside vendors for required network and hardware support.
- Perform system maintenance in the “off hours” as needed.
McElroy’s Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. McElroy’s Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/ Females/ Protected Veterans/ Disabled. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting Human Resources: Email email@example.com