- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Science, Engineering or Business with Construction Industry experience is preferred
- 5-7 years of experience
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach
- Responsible for quality projects being built on time and within budget. Ensure scope changes are processed and incorporated into the current scope of work in a timely manner.
- Reviews various reports to determine project status and determine actions required. Provides periodic status and end of contract cost and budget analysis.
- Conducts pre-job planning meetings and documents meeting results, ensures all action items are completed. Develops and keeps current all project schedules. Ensures all schedules mesh with the master project schedule.
- Establishes and executes subcontracts and equipment buy-outs to support schedules and budgets.
- Communicates all project issues to the appropriate level of management in a timely manner.
- Assembles the estimate for the project and reviews the final estimate and ensures the proper loading of those numbers into the project cost system.
- Prepares and submits monthly contract billings to ensure proper cash flow during contract performance.
- Manages conflict resolution with customers, vendors, trades or Partners.
- Identifies and develops policies and procedures for continuous aggressive improvement.
- Assembles estimates for projects. Visits job sites or onsite offices, performs work inspections, checks job progress, and resolves project and contract issues.
McElroy’s Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. McElroy’s Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/ Females/ Protected Veterans/ Disabled. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting Human Resources: Email firstname.lastname@example.org