Established in 1951, McElroy’s has developed into a premier Mechanical Contractor and Facility Services company. For nearly 70 years, our company has provided innovative services that optimize the performance of world-class mechanical and plumbing systems that serve healthcare, industrial, commercial, education, entertainment & hospitality, government, and science & laboratory facilities.
Our offerings have grown over the years, but we still operate under our founding principles: Treat every customer and employee with respect and do the job right. The right way and for the right reason. Earning and maintaining your trust is our most important job.
- Four-year undergraduate degree
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel applications
- 1-3 years of safety experience with construction background preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- OSHA30 certification
- Be the safety subject matter expert with clients, regulators, and employees.
- Stay current with all relevant safety regulations, standards, and codes.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with all government, customer, and internal safety regulations.
- Oversee documentation of safety policies and procedure.
- Conduct, track, and document safety training
- Oversee job site audits
- Perform safety event investigations including close calls
- Oversee workers compensation claims with beginning-to-end responsibility.
- Prepare and submit government and customer safety forms and reports.
- Team with our business partners for strategy and decision making to lower safety costs
McElroy’s Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. McElroy’s Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/ Females/ Protected Veterans/ Disabled. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting Human Resources: Email firstname.lastname@example.org