Warehouse Purchasing Associate
McElroy’s Inc., a regional HVAC mechanical and plumbing company is currently seeking a Warehouse Purchasing Associate.
McElroy’s offers competitive wages and benefits.
Applicants are encouraged to apply at 3310 SW Topeka Blvd Topeka, Kansas between 8-4 M-F
McElroy’s Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
- Process inbound and outbound shipments, loading or unloading material, pulling and preparing orders, and maintaining warehouse organization and cleanliness.
- Purchase tools, supplies, parts and equipment from various vendors and suppliers
- Controls inventory to keep costs down while still providing supplies to field craftsmen and managers.
- Responsible for all paperwork regarding purchasing and credits for damaged items or unused items from a job site.
- Responsible for all warranty paperwork and returns.
- 1-2 years of warehouse experience
- 1-2 years inventory or parts purchasing experience
- Able to communicate effectively and be professional at all times
- Be self-motivated and willing to learn
- Good organizational skills and able to pay attention to details
- Able to lift 30 pounds on a regular basis
- Ability to operate a forklift, hand truck and pallet jack
- Knowledge of commercial, industrial and residential HVAC and/or plumbing materials and systems
McElroy’s offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits including 100% paid health insurance, 100% paid life insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, profit sharing, and 401K match.